Thursday, August 21, 2008

8/52

So yeah...I am REALLY slacking. I should be on like...week 10 by now. Oh well, it'll be a long year. :) And if you haven't noticed by now, I'm all about the "real life" shots for these things. If I stress about trying to get that "perfect shot", it ain't never gonna happen! So ignore the I-haven't-been-outta-the-house-in-two-days look I've got goin' on. And if you can't tell by the shampoo bottle in the background, this is bathtime--I just had to prop my camera up on a half-empty toothpaste bottle, on top of the counter (hence the counter showing in the bottom half). We love bathtime though (all except the getting clean part...).


I've also decided that in addition to my Mommy & Me photos I'll post my favorite photo of my kids this week.

Here's my Chunker. At almost 4 months old, this kid is nearing (if not there already) 20 pounds. He is also the sweetest, easiest, smiley baby. And such a momma's boy....I loooove it. His big accomplishment this week is that he's figured out how to grab things. Woo hoo!!



Here's my Goobie. She wanted me to take a photo of her "mad face". What a sweetheart she is. This week she's taken to calling us all "Honey" a lot. I never realized that I called her and Sam "Honey" so much until she started saying it.

No comments: