Saturday, August 30, 2008

10/52

We have gotten into the habit of taking evening walks before bedtime and our kids love it. It's more of a scavenger hunt than a walk as we're always finding new things and just playing on the way, but we really enjoy it as our family time at the end of the day.
This just totally reminds me that my sweet baby girl is turning into a big girl...sniff sniff. Today she took a nap in her undies and no accident!! We are SO proud of her.
I haven't really taken many of the Chunkster, but of course had to show off my new art piece to our collection. I am addicted to canvases now. They never seem very big on the wall though, so I thought a 20x24 would be big enough...I put it on the wall and...not quite. lol, but we'll wait awhile before I venture for bigger. I just had to show it off though because I am SOOOOO in love with it. I was worried that it would become outdated soon since Sam is growing so fast, but is absolutely priceless to me.
And one of both of the rugrats. I had Sam sitting in the chair and Brooklyn thought he looked bored so brought her some of her babies to play with (she only has about a million of 'em...). I soon looked over and he was up to his ears in babies, but they were both having a blast! I'm so excited for them to grow up together, they play so good now, I hope they will be close.

No comments: