Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cousins!

This past weekend I was able to get together with a good friend of mine who always seems to come to my rescue when I need it. Her sister and nieces were in town and wanted a session of them all together and playing and just having a fun time. I'll be honest--I was a bit nervous about how I would get these images. I had visions of them all running in separate directions--crying, lol. But we had SO much fun! I busted out a bubble machine (thank heavens you guys had extra batteries and a screwdriver--thank you!!!) and we had a blast, even on the hottest day of the year.

Check out these gorgeous kids!






Don't let Miss L fool you with her seriousness here--she is a HOOT!!


Thank you K for asking me to do this while the girls were in town--I had so much fun!! :)

2 comments:

krave said...

YOU ROCK!! The kids loved you... we had so much fun too!! :) THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kat said...

I am finally back in NY and got my laptop back, and I am going through and catching up on my emails. These pictures are amazing! I love them! We had a blast. Thank you so much for doing this; it was great!! We will be moving to our new house next month and would love to put some pictures! I can't wait to see the rest of them!!